So here we are... The middle of a hot, humid summer that brings us sweltering heat and heavy, humid days. Yesterday I stepped outside and thought I could almost chew the air if I decided to. My kids have a heroic level of energy and ability to let out ear-splitting screams of both delight and anguish. Somehow, I have to determine which based on some innate maternal instinct.
Are you looking forward to fall yet?!? I'm blasting Florence + the Machine and singing my head off right now to help cope.
If you're having one of those days (or even if you aren't) make sure you head over to the EventBrite website or email us at CalvaryJAM@gmail.com. Remember to fill out ALL of those fields, girls, especially those ones about your kiddos! Do you remember that awesome lady, Anne Lao, who managed that whole JAMMIES program last year? She's back and ready to roll. But she needs all the info about your kids who'll be attending to make it happen. Speaking of makin' it happen...
We are in need of some additional volunteers to help out with JAMMIES. So if you, or someone you know, is willing to commit just 2 1/2 hours, 8:45-11:15 am, on the 2nd Friday of each month from September through May helping to care for kids, please email Anne Lao at chinadoll35@hotmail.com.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment